Invisalign® is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.
We offer a full range of dental services including preventative care, cosmetic dentistry, complex restorative dentistry, and general dentistry for the entire family.
Our goal is always to strive for perfection; after all it's all about your smile. Our practice is only satisfied when we achieve excellence. We believe it is essential to listen to the patients and understand their needs and desires. Our team works to educate all of our patients so that they can take an active role in their treatment.
Our Working Hours
- Mon Wed Thurs 7:00 AM till 5:00PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM till 4:00PM
- Tuesday 12:00 PM till 8:00PM
- Friday 7:00 AM till 4:00PM
- Monday 8:00 AM till 5:00PM
- Tuesday 1:00 PM till 5:00PM
- Wednesday 1:00 PM till 8:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM till 5:00PM
- One Saturday a month